What We Do
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the “what” and “why” of inclusive instructional leadership.
- Understand the nature and importance of the pedagogical core.
- Assess district vision and goals for teaching and learning for their clarity and strength in relation to student engagement and the pedagogical core.
- Become a Lead Learner in order to help develop a culture of continuous learning.
- Strengthen organizational trust in system improvement plans and actions.
- Strengthen inclusiveness and collaboration between central office and schools concerning system efforts and progress to improve teaching and learning.
- Build the foundations of trust and reciprocal accountability in order to nurture strong and caring relationships of high expectations, support, and mutual learning at all levels of the system.
- Build coherence and capacity in schools and across the district.
- Build skills in attracting, supporting, retaining, and leveraging teaching and leadership talent.